Pleavin Power have developed a unique diesel generator relocation service. It helps to reduce the hassle of relocation as your business grows, moves and scales. Moreover, the combination of our experienced engineers, Technical Engineering Team and a modern, dedicated transport fleet means that if a client require the relocation of an existing generator and ancillary systems, we are ready to complete the removal, relocation, installation and commissioning efficiently and safely as a full turn-key solution wherever and whenever required.
We can also help you with the following services:
- Removal and re-installation
- Planning, Documentation & Design
- Replacement pipe work to meet OFTEC requirements
- Risk assessment and installation reporting
- Upgrades of existing Control Systems
- Commissioning & Modernisation of legacy systems
- Temporary fuel tank hire
- Civil Engineering
- Temporary Power System Hire
- Re-commissioning inspections to legislative requirements including G99
- Environmental storage impact/risk assessment services
- Resistive and reactive load bank testing services
- Handover, Documentation and Schematic creation services
- 3D/4D Modelling for visualisation service prior to installation
- Consultancy, Design & Support
If relocation is on the agenda, why not book a site survey with a member of our experienced team to discuss your options and plan your power system relocation..
In the event that relocation is not an option, and you are simply looking to decommission, make safe and dispose of failed or aged assets. This service is your full turnkey solution. From disconnection, removal and transportation our team can assess, detail, plan and complete the full removal, disposal and make. In short, we offer service to ensure your equipment and site is left in a safe and operational condition.
We can also offer a buy back service or can simply deliver your equipment to an auction location of your choice.
To find out more get in touch with a member of our team today.