Terms & Conditions
Welcome to pleavinpower.co.uk (referred to as “the Website”). By accessing and using this Website or utilising our generator power supply services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not use the Website or our services.
- “We,” “our,” or “us” refers to pleavinpower.co.uk.
- “You” or “your” refers to the user or customer accessing and using our Website or utilising our generator power supply services.
- pleavinpower.co.uk provides generator power supply services in the UK, including sales, rentals, installations, maintenance, and related support.
- All services are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to modify or discontinue any services at our discretion without prior notice.
Orders and Payments
- By placing an order for our services, you agree to provide accurate and complete information about yourself or your company as required for the transaction.
- Payment for our services must be made in accordance with the agreed-upon terms. We accept payment methods as specified on our Website.
- All prices listed on the Website are in GBP and are subject to change without notice.
Delivery and Installation
- Delivery and installation services will be scheduled at a mutually agreed-upon time and location.
- Any delivery timelines provided are estimates and may be subject to delays due to unforeseen circumstances.
Ownership and Title
- The ownership and title of any purchased generator shall pass to you upon full payment and delivery.
- Until full payment is received, the generator remains the property of pleavinpower.co.uk.
Warranty and Maintenance
- Generators purchased from pleavinpower.co.uk may be subject to a manufacturer’s warranty. Details of the warranty coverage will be provided upon purchase.
- Maintenance services may be offered on a separate agreement. Please refer to the maintenance terms for details.
Limitation of Liability
- pleavinpower.co.uk shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use of our services or any generator supplied.
- We do not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free access to our Website or services.
- You agree to indemnify and hold pleavinpower.co.uk and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any claims, losses, liabilities, expenses, or demands, including legal fees, arising from your use of our services or any breach of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our services and Website at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or related to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- pleavinpower.co.uk reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Please check this page periodically for changes.
By using pleavinpower.co.uk or engaging our generator power supply services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions.