Get the opportunity to be the power behind the brand
When you work at Pleavin Power you get the opportunity to become the power behind the brand. Together we provide service, support and emergency response to the Critical, Prime and Standby Power markets. Here you will find a workplace that supports you. We ensure you have knowledge, skills and empowers you to continuously learn, grow and develop your career.
Pleavin Power Limited is one of the UK’s Leading Power Generation Service providers that has been delivering unrivalled service for over 4 years. We sell, rent, provide parts and service for equipment and engines to customers in various industries including Hospitals, Data-Centres, Prime Power end-users and a wide range of Critical, Prime and Standby power systems applications.
Since 2017, when Pleavin Power was first established in Merseyside by Jack Pleavin, our name has conveyed integrity, reliability and resourcefulness. Over the years, the company has grown as a result of a genuine commitment to earning customer loyalty and trust. We offer Generator Repairs, Generator Emergency Services, Reactive Response, Engine Refurbishment and alternator refurbishments.
With our broad product support infrastructure and unmatched service capabilities, we deliver services that enable customers to achieve the lowest operating costs while maximizing uptime and minimising equipment downtime.
There are many options for your career – where you have skills, we have opportunities.
Because there are so many options, you get to choose the path that best suits you. You will do something you love, and you will work with people you enjoy. And if you are in the right job, we know you will do the very best for our business and our customers.
We take pride in everything we do, when you join our team, you are out there on the ground servicing customers who rely on you to keep their business going. Most importantly, you will have a passion for power and love solving problems for customers.
We take training very seriously: our technicians have exceptional training, access to extensive training plans and opportunities so they are well-positioned to serve our customers. When you are on the job, it is good to know you have the support you need to successfully solve our customer’s issues. Plus you’re always learning, developing your skills and increasing your knowledge so you can move forward in your career.
You might love being a mechanic today, but what if it starts to feel boring? Not a problem. We actively encourage people to make their careers whatever they want them to be. There are many places to go within Pleavin Power, and some people have had two or three careers without even leaving the company. In addition, you have the option of moving to other locations if you wish, try somewhere new or move back to your home town.
Our mechanics, electricians, supervisors and customer service advisors love serving our customers and are solely focused on results. They are also patient, taking time to make sure they are making the right decision. If they have a great idea, they make sure others consider it.
Field Service Engineer
An exciting new opportunity to join Pleavin Power as a Field Service Engineer. You will provide onsite field service support through the performance of installations, upgrades, repairs, and maintenance of equipment, power engines and systems. Troubleshoots either to resolve issues directly or through referring advanced issues to technical support resources.
- Performs installation, repair, upgrades and preventive maintenance at customer sites.
- Maintains an assigned installation equipment base.This includes providing primary support, forecasting, conducting customer support meetings, and ensuring regular communication with the customer.
- Ensures that parts are available and as specified for service requirements.
- Maintains appropriate tools are on hand and as required.
- Travels as required for the purposes of performing service activities at customer sites or backfilling for other Field Service Engineers.
- Completes service, expense reports, and other administrative responsibilities.
- To take care of and carry out regular checks of any company allocated vehicle as defined in the Company Fleet Policy.
- Minimum of one (1) year of field service engineering experience required or relevant work related experience is required.
- Willingness to be flexible with time and job tasks.
- Organised and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to read and analyze opto-mechanical and electronic schematics.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.